Our Las Vegas client has a full-time opportunity for a Executive Director – Network IT. The Executive Director Information Technology Services ‐ Network will be responsible for overseeing the strategy for the enterprise network including all connectivity. This position will manage LAN, WAN and interconnectivity, routing, switching from the physical layer to the edge. This position will collaborate with IT leads at property and corporate to develop and execute strategic objectives help oversee the operation of all integrated resorts and their supporting locations and entities. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and client’s policies, practices and procedures.
Executive Director – Network IT
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the information and technology networks for domestic integrated resorts and other corporate locations. Maintain accountability for IT Labor scheduling and budgeting.
- Collaborate with the properties/Corporate IT to ensure compliance, and interpret and execute corporate policies for department/projects and develop, recommend and implement new policies or modifications to existing policies working in conjunction with corporate information technology
- Direct daily operations of Information Technology Network related activities including computer room, hardware management, communication infrastructure management, technology base, and business systems support and on‐going improvement.
- Actively partner with the Corporate Vice President of Information Technology to set technology strategy, while working with Las Vegas resorts to deliver technology services and solutions.
- Manage Human Resources responsibilities for direct subordinates and team to include: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment; compliance with company and department policies, and legal requirements.
- Work closely with senior and executive level management and department managers to evaluate business processes and needs and recommend technology solutions/optimizations and provide related technological support.
- Ensure that contracts and maintenance programs exist and are appropriate for all network-based hardware, communication, and software systems.
- Perform other job‐related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of in‐depth Information Technology experience, with experience in the 24X7 operations management of critical systems and infrastructure and leadership experience.
- Master’s degree in IT or a related field
- Previous work experience in a resort/casino setting
- Thirteen (13) years of in‐depth Information Technology experience, with experience in the 24X7 operations management of critical systems and infrastructure
- Ten (10) years of supervisory/leadership experience in the Information Technology or related field
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Gaming Permit in required jurisdictions
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed