A Front End Engineer is needed for a full time remote role with our client. You will work as part of the teams to understand the data analytics needs of auto racing teams and design, develop and deploy new graphical user interfaces and visualization tools.
**Local – Remote 80% – 2 weeks onsite with team in Indianapolis in the beginning
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related area
- 7+ years of experience frontend design and development.
- Experience building and designing real-time analytics frontends using web frameworks
- Experience with Electron application development
- Experience querying NoSQL data bases (eg: Couchbase, MongoDB)
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Dashboard tools (GraphQL)
- Experience with time series databases and relational databases, query tools for unstructured data
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
Key Responsibilities Include
- Building high performance front-end applications for Analytics and Simulation
- Develop new features and application development in support of rapidly emerging project requirements and insights for racing teams
- Work with the engineering and science teams to create new data analytics and machine learning applications and improve existing ones, from conceptualization to deployment
- Ensure application performance, uptime and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality, documentation and thoughtful application design
- Support the migration of relational based database to a document based database. (SQL to NoSQL)
- Design and develop dashboard for teams to pull current and historical data and be able to see it in various forms (graphs, charts, etc)
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and implementing mission critical application
- Working alongside team in Indianapolis and occasionally on site at races
The team is growing! They are still in early stages but are experiencing rapid growth. We welcome individuals who want to be a part of evolving technology, with teams of researchers, developers and inquisitive individuals working together to advance technology.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed