Our Columbus, Ohio client is looking for a Full-Desk Recruiter for a permanent position.
- Evaluate people frequently to determine a candidate’s potential through clever questions
- Maintain and develop pipeline of eligible candidates for future open positions
- Conduct interviews via phone or in-person
- Qualify or reject candidates based on interview feedback and resume reviews
- Meet weekly quotas related to calls and emails
- Effectively present our services to new and existing clients
- Develop business through both virtual and in-person meetings/presentations
- Develop relationships with key hiring managers, negotiating all business terms, and securing strong partnerships
- Recruiters are also responsible for developing job postings, searching/screening/identifying qualified candidates, presenting candidates to clients, and managing the client and candidates through the entire hiring process.
- 2+ years in a Sales, Business Development, Account Manager or Recruiter role
- Account Manager – ability to develop and grow new and existing accounts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- High-energy and passion
- Demonstrated ability to meet quotas
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed