Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Full Stack Developer in this contract role (open to 100% remote) is proficient at working at all layers of an application. They work in an Agile development environment as a hands-on developer delivering technology solutions to transform healthcare into a safer and more cost effective industry.
Skills & Requirements – Layers of Full Stack:
- Data Modeling
- Business Logic
- API layer / Action Layer / MVC
- User Interface
- User Experience
- Understanding the customer and the business need
- Server, Network, and Hosting Environment
- Cloud focused
- You are a creator with a desire to develop products that positively impact lives.
- You are a self-starter and love to solve problems through technology.
- You have hands-on experience across the entire technology stack.
- You love to be involved in all stages of product design and development, from development of the MVP thru architecting and building a scalable production system.
- You have a passion and proven track record for creating robust, scalable applications.
- You love working on high performing teams, collaborating with team members and improving our client’s ability to deliver
- Passionate about delivering with quality with experience in practices like pairing, TDD and ATDD
- You are motivated by solving challenging technical problems, and get excited at the thought of no legacy code.
- You are able to co-locate with the development team
- You are always looking to improve inefficient processes
- You love to push yourself to learn and grow both technically and as a person
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a good work ethic and sense of humor
- 4+ years as a developer and/or developer lead
- Proficiency in multiple programming languages
- Java experience highly preferred, Kotlin is even better
- Experience with relational and noSQL databases
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Proven experience with client-side web development
- Comfortable working with open-source technologies
- Proficiency in data modeling, API design
- Education: BS in computer or related field.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed