Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client is seeking an experienced Full Stack Engineer preferably with NodeJS experience. You will join as a key member of the Enterprise Apps team to continuously improve the client’s engineering practice and operational excellence.
- Design and development of applications and services to support various business and engineering initiatives
- Partner with Product and Engineering Managers to groom product backlog and ensure a steady stream of work is ready for the team
- Work with the engineers on your team on features development and bug fixes
- Promote engineering best practices within your team to ensure quality, stability, performance, resiliency, and maintainability of your s
- Be a champion of the customer’s voice and ensure our products are built with customer empathy at the forefront.
- Share knowledge and practices with other teams and influence engineering practices beyond your team.
What can you bring to the role?
- 5+ years of experience in product or enterprise software development
- Proven technical abilities in the area of software development, testing, monitoring, performance tuning and deployment pipelines.
- Strong hands on experience on multiple tiers of the software stack including Frontend, Backend / API, Databases and Infrastructure
- Passion for engineering best practices and helping engineers grow their skills.
- Focus on application quality and testing practices like unit, integration and e2e testing, code coverage analysis and automated software inspection
- Strong sense of customer empathy and a commitment to delighting customers
- Ability to work across functional and domain boundaries to deliver software on time and with quality
- Demonstrated experience with developing on the Cloud, preferably AWS
What tech stack the teams use?
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed