Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We are looking for a highly skilled Full Stack Senior Developer who is comfortable with both front and back end development. In this contract-to-hire role, he/she will be responsible for developing and designing front end, back end applications and ensuring the responsiveness of applications that adheres to the client’s microservices architecture. Will work alongside Product Owner, Scrum Master, UI/UX designers, BAs, Engineers and other members of the Agile team to build web applications.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside UI/UX designers for web design features.
- Working as a team to make sure all spring objectives are delivered on time
- Designing and developing APIs, UI’s and services with a microservices architecture.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant experience.
- Experience with the Agile methodology using tools like Jira and GitHub.
- Experience with Material Design or other UI.
- Lead and/or active participation in code reviews.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Java, node.js.
- Experience working in a cloud environment such as GCP or AWS.
- Proficiency with CI/CD practices and toolsets.
Client does not provide sponsorship for this opening. Candidates must now and in the future be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed