Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Greenville, SC client is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer contractor who designs and develops overall architecture for web application using leading edge technologies and know-how from Industry, partner companies, local universities and internal partners into automotive concepts.
**Salary estimate: $80k-$95k
- Integrates these concepts using client project development and Integration processes.
- Identifies emerging technologies in order to build software and/or hardware prototypes and production ready solutions.
- Focuses on areas including but not limited to web, DB, ETL, and other enabling technologies to develop and maintain quality, responsive applications.
- Designs and develops web applications.
- Defines and documents the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design, and UML modeling as necessary.
- Works on several development initiatives concurrently and provide subject matter expertise on customer implementations and product customization.
- Partners with other developers to develop functionality following existing style and coding standards.
- Reviews designs, demo prototypes and provides application support.
- Defines the visualization and realization of future technologies.
- Supports the complete process from development of concepts and vision to full production-ready solutions which can be integrated rapidly into the automotive environment.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for other engineers and specialists in the team to provide expert knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Serves as an internal consultant to other developers and engineers as needed, providing assistance in all phases of product life-cycle development.
- Maintains accurate, meaningful and updated technical and non-technical documentation pertaining to all aspects of area(s) of responsibility.
- Analyzes business critical processes, evaluates and recommends improvements.
- Measures performance of delivered services through set of agreed metrics and ensures appropriate actions are taken so that all services agreements are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned by client Operations Supervisor.
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred or the equivalent
of 4 years professional IT related experience.
- MS degree (preferred).
- 5+ years of technical experience in Information Technology.
- 2+ years of experience in web and DB development with demonstrated strengths in software and hardware design, development, Integration and testing.
- 3+ years of experience implementing software design patterns and best practices applicable to web development.
- 1+ years of experience developing enterprise or client facing web applications.
- 1+ years of experience deploying and supporting Web applications.
- 1+ years of experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle.
- 1+ years of experience interfacing with REST Web Services and JSON/XML.
- 1+ years of experience monitoring and supporting performance of web applications and infrastructure.
- Basic knowledge of Linux Server administration, Version Control Systems.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed