Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
- Minimum 3 years of designing, building and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of GCP data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties – Spark, Cloud DataProc, Cloud Dataflow, Apache Beam, BigTable, Cloud BigQuery, Cloud PubSub, Cloud Functions, etc.
- 2+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience analyzing, re-architecting and re-platforming on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on GCP cloud using GCP/3rd party services
- Minimum 1 year of designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala etc.
- Minimum 1 year of designing and implementing data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on GCP cloud using GCP native or custom programming
- Minimum 1 year of experience in performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to GCP cloud
- Hands-on GCP experience with a minimum of 1 solution designed and implemented at production scale preferred
- 1 year of hands-on experience architecting and designing data lakes on GCP cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations
- Minimum 1 year of experience in designing and optimizing data models on GCP cloud using GCP data stores such as BigQuery, BigTable
- Minimum 1 year of experience integrating GCP or 3rd party KMS, HSM with GCP data services for building secure data solutions
- Minimum 1 year of experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools (e.g. Trifacta, Paxata) on GCP
- Minimum 1 year of architecting and implementing metadata management on GCP Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on GCP
- Google Cloud Platform certification is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines such as Concourse, Jenkins
- Strong SQL skills required.
- Experience in data management through data modeling, data architecture, and data warehouse.
- Python, Big Query/GCP, AtScale, Tableau/Business Objects experience a plus
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed