Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client is continuing to grow the IT and applications department and has a contract-to-hire need for a High Jump Developer (Ontario, CA or Columbus, OH). Development is done across all aspects of operation from WMS, eCommerce, Shipping & Logistics. This role will work directly on all projects from architecture, data and front-end implementation.
- Software development in MS SQL Server for Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) – High Jump.
- Conduct complex queries in WMS using SQL.
- Verify coding by performing unit testing and trial runs.
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identify work process improvements and implement new technology.
- Prepare program specifications based on documented business requirements.
- Develop code enhancements within the HighJump application to meet client’s needs that the application does not meet right out of the box.
- Follow company standards.
- Will need to work in a fast paced Agile environment.
- Develop performant, scalable, and secure software solutions that meet business requirements
- Document code customization in compliance with established standards and practices
- Manage deadlines by balancing deliverables from multiple projects, production support, and system administration tasks
- Perform upgrades and migrations of the enterprise applications
- Partner with DBAs, Infrastructure Engineers, and DevOps to monitor, tune, and improve system performance
- Resolve issues impacting our business teams
- Provide training to Business Analysts/Subject Matter Experts as needed
- Suggest / Define test cases for solutions, and assist QA Analysts as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent fields
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL / Oracle / PostgreSQL
- Strong communication and analytical skills with the ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment and deliver quality results on time
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Previous experience with HighJump
- Experience with Supply Chain Execution software
- 3+ years of development experience with enterprise applications
- 3+ years of T-SQL experience
- Knowledge of supply chain and 3rd party logistics, preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Warehouse Management Systems (ideally High Jump), preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed