HR Project & Change Manager – Remote | 957941
Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our PENNSYLVANIA client has a remote contract opportunity for a HR Project & Change Manager who is responsible for providing Project Management and Change Management support for key initiatives in the Human Resources Project Portfolio.
- Role will be a critical liaison between project teams and the HR Portfolio Management function by contributing project and change management expertise to project teams while reporting critical project metrics and insights back to the HR portfolio.
Top Must haves:
- Project planning and developing project plans (Work with Human Resources (HR) and cross-functional stakeholders to identify project interdependencies and develop project plans that deliver on objectives for complex initiatives.)
- Tracking Progress to plan Status Reports (Work with project teams, both within HR and across the company, to track progress to plan leveraging project checkpoints, status reports, and other tools designed to identify and resolve roadblocks.)
- Change Management component
- Identify Change impacts related to an initiative, best engagement strategies (Partner with stakeholders to understand key areas of impacts to prepare targeted messaging, identify the appropriate delivery mechanisms (i.e., channels and tactics), and define key change metrics.)
- Preferred Skills with Management Consulting a plus –
- Software – Microsoft Office Suite
- Any experience with Tableau or other data visualization software experience a plus but not required
- Any specific training or certifications in Project Management and or Change Management
- Translate problem statements into an actionable problem-solving approach.
- Work with Human Resources (HR) and cross-functional stakeholders to identify project interdependencies, and develop project plans that deliver on objectives for complex initiatives.
- Proactively identify relevant stakeholders, the role they will play, and the stage in which their involvement is required.
- Work with project teams, both within HR and across the company, to track progress to plan leveraging project checkpoints, status reports, and other tools designed to identify and resolve roadblocks.
- Foresee and escalate risks and issues to the appropriate leaders for timely decision-making; assist in evaluating trade-off decisions and devise mitigation tactics.
- Collaborate with project leadership and direct manager to develop tailored and creative change management strategies that meet desired outcomes.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand key areas of impacts to prepare targeted messaging, identify the appropriate delivery mechanisms (i.e., channels and tactics), and define key change metrics.
- Translate change strategies into actionable change management plans.
- Measure the impact of change activities across engagement channels.
- Exercise independent judgement in determining how the work is done, receiving guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Assist in the oversight of work performed by lower-level team members and provide guidance to them when necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent related experience
- Program and Project Management experience, 7+ years
- HR Change Management experience, 5+ years
- Ability to synthesize and analyze data to tell a story and/or inform decisions, 5+ years
- Operational Excellence/Continuous Improvement experience, 3+ years
- HR Communications experience, 3+ years
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification/Change Management Practitioner Certification (e.g. Prosci)
- Merger & Acquisition (M&A) project experience (including Post-Merger Integration)
- Management consulting experience
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed