Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
An HR Technology Analyst in this contract role provides continuous functional and technical leadership in the development, implementation, support and coordination of the HR systems that drive our client’s business. Working in partnership with the Technology department, the Analyst drives enhancement to empower associates and leaders and troubleshoots issues when they arise.
**Open to remote**
- Looking for Systems Admin for Core HR applications- will provide HR tech support
ICIMs, (applicant tracking system), SABA, PeopleSoft
- Over the last 90 days they have had 120 tickets come through – triaged security, reporting and minor enhancements
- 3+ years HR experience with background in HRIS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or additional years of experience considered in lieu of degree
- Exceptional organization and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment utilizing both delivered and custom solutions
- Strong technical acumen with ability to learn and apply new functionality quickly
- High attention to detail
- Project Management experience
- Experience writing functional/technical documentation
- Experience supporting cloud applications and integrating with 3rd party solutions (SABA, iCIMS, Equifax, etc.)
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed