Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We have a contract-to-hire opening in Columbus, Ohio for an IAM Engineer who will be responsible for introducing processes, tools, and methodologies to balance needs throughout the software development life cycle, from coding and deployment, to maintenance and updates.
- Minimum 10+ years of software/DevOps engineer experience in delivering software products in an Agile software development methodology
- Full-stack developer lead and coach that is an expert at working in all layers of an application and guiding and building a team of developers.
- Work in an Agile development environment as a master hands-on developer architecting, designing, leading, and delivering technology solutions to transform healthcare into a safer and more cost-effective industry.
- Primary practitioner-coach on a team and help build the development capability of a team while influencing the technical direction of a larger organization.
- Partnering with Enterprise Okta team and driving IAM (Identity Access Management) implementation.
- Partnering with product teams to implement AuthN and AuthG requirements.
- Partnering with Architect teams to understand the roadmap of the IAM. implementation and suggesting best tools and techniques to complete the roadmap
- Self-starter to bring new tools to the table.
- Guiding other team members on the security best practices.
- Understanding the business model to implement role-based authorization.
- Connect Gateway implementation.
- API implementation.
- Proficient in Programming languages (Java, Angular, AngularJS and Python)
- Experience with designing, developing, implementing and supporting applications, systems and IT products required to achieve the company’s business objectives.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
- Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages
- Experience with monitoring tools such as ELK, New Relic, and Matomo
- Security focused (Authentication and Authorization services experience)
- API access Management experience
- Experience with configuration tools such as Chef, Ansible…
- Knowledge of OAUTH, OIDC, SAML
- Knowledge of IAM Solutions (Keycloak, Okta, Auth0, Cognito)
- Experience working with API Gateways
- Knowledge with Terraform
- CI/CD – Jenkins, Concourse, Nexus, GitHub/Git
- Comfortable working with open-source technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work with peer groups, customers and suppliers to understand needs and requirements
- Good verbal and written communications
- Team Player – Ability to work well with team members to achieve the desired results and outcomes
- Driven and self-motivated to learn new technologies and achieve objectives
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Good organization skills
- Committed to meet internal and external customer expectations
Client does not provide sponsorship for this opening. Candidates must now and in the future be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed