Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
This contract-to-hire opening with our Columbus, Ohio client is for an IAM Engineer who will be responsible for the enablement and integration of Enterprise and Vendor applications into the client’s Identity Management suite of solutions. Primary focus is on integration engineering and identifying automation in the Identity and Access space. Overall scope includes services/capabilities related to Identity Management, Access Management, Privileged Access Mgt., API Security, and IOT/IDOT.
Open to fully remote for the right resource if they are not local to Columbus, OH
- Responsible for working with the vendor partners, security architecture, application architecture and business stakeholders to enable and integrate applications into the client suite of IAM capabilities.
- Work with Forward engineering and stakeholders to provide solutions or address any gaps in the current implementation.
- Work with Product owner and stakeholders to provide solutions that will integrate with current IAM implementations.
- Accountable for verifying and ensuring the overall performance and stability of the applications built using the Identity and Access Management products.
- Responsible for mentoring and providing guidance to the other team members
- Subject Matter Expert for Identity Access Management within the Integrations Team
- Publish knowledge articles for application teams to effectively integrate with Identity & Access Management solutions
- Build positive working relationships with team members, peer technical teams, application teams, and customers
- Effective communication skills to ensure our project managers and customers are able to understand technical solutions
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of application security and risk management
- Self-motivated to identify potential areas of improvement within Identity & Access Management
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Identity & Access Management.
- Minimum 3 + years of experience leading technical integrations. Ie. Broad knowledge of network, Database, Server, Cloud computing.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing applications (Java, Python)
- Minimum 3+ years of using Identity Access Management SSO solutions (required, Okta preferred)
- Minimum 2+ years of using SailPoint, and/or CyberArk products (a plus)
- Working knowledge of DevOps required. Examples: Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Build, Spinnaker, Jenkins, Maven etc.
- Working knowledge of Agile development practices and SDLC
- Proven track record of successful IAM implementations including large scale enterprise deployments.
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate actions.
- Organizational skills that enables one to work on several tasks simultaneously, providing management with appropriate insight into the workload and priorities.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
**A COVID-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
- 2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
- 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Fully vaccinated means that two weeks have passed since the last required dose of the COVID vaccine. Contractors may not begin their assignment until fully vaccinated.
Client does not provide sponsorship for this opening. Candidates must now and in the future be legally eligible to work in the US for any employer.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed