Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract opening for an Identity & Access Management Engineer who will help develop, implement, monitor, and continually improve procedures and resource allocations to ensure professional, high-quality technical support and services to the client businesses, including its executives, staff, administrators, and partners/contractors.
- 4+ years of experience working in a corporate environment, supporting the end-user community as well as application stakeholders
- Working knowledge of application & infrastructure security concepts (Network Security, Password Management, and Access Control).
- Experience with various regulatory standards (PCI/DSS, SOX, FedRAMP HIPAA etc.)
- Solid understanding of web application security/OWASP
- Experience with automation utilizing PowerShell or other common scripting language.
- Experience with AD, AD LDS, AzureAD, DHCP, DNS required.
- Experience with Okta, Okta Workflows, SCIM, or API
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft products
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Team oriented, works well with Senior Level team members and Team Lead.
- Continuous improvement mindset .
- Demonstrated ability to learn and quickly comprehend new concepts and technologies.
- Support directory services, authentication/authorization, and integrating these services with other client IT systems.
- Ensure that the environment complies with client’s policies and procedures.
- Under direct supervision, provides technical expertise in the management of identity, authentication, and access management tools in support of all client businesses.
- Collaborating with appropriate teams regarding problems within complex applications to ensure SLA targets for system availability are met by continually improving the detection, prevention, and resolution of system issues.
- This role will be responsible for 24x7x365 assistance as necessary to support client operations as part of the team on-call support.
- MCSA, MCSE, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, Security+, Okta or CEH certification a preferred
- Preferred experience with SailPoint IdentityNow, RBAC and Governance
- Preferred experience with Thycotic
- DevOps or programming background preferred
- Experience with PKI and Group Policy preferred
- Experience with monitoring and performance management tools like SolarWinds, DataDog or Splunk is desirable
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in IT related discipline or equivalent experience.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed