Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a remote contract opportunity for a motivated iOS Engineer with a natural inclination to elegantly solve problems. As a member of the mobile engineering team, the iOS Engineer will have the opportunity to directly help enhance the video streaming experience of a large and expanding mobile customer base.
iOS Engineer Qualifications:
- 2+ years of iOS development experience
- Excellent programming skills in Swift
- In-depth knowledge of the iOS platform and deep familiarity with X code
- Sound programming fundamentals: experience working with memory management, multi-threaded programming, animations, etc.
- Experience working on UI design for all size-classes using storyboards and xibs
- Acted as a key contributor to at least one publicly released native iPhone application
- Experience in consuming RESTful APIs to connect with back-end services.
- Experience working with Agile development processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work well with non- technical members of the development team
iOS Engineer Job Description:
- This role will get the chance to take on complex and interesting problems as part of a fast-paced, highly collaborative team.
- We are constantly evaluating and adapting the latest and greatest on the iOS/tv OS platforms and there’s always something new to learn!
- Technical development, debugging, and delivery of best-in-class tv OS and iOS native applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously improve the applications – find and fix bugs while improving application performance
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Implement upgrades, rebuilds and additional porting of applications
- Balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
- Evaluate opportunities to bring new features to mobile users from a technical perspective
- Create technical requirements documentation based on Product requirements
- Build strong working relationships with coworkers, customers (internal and external), and company management
- Additional other duties and responsibilities as assigned
You might also have –
- BS/BA degree in a technical field such as Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Background supporting the integration of rich media assets, including video, into mobile properties
- Experience integrating ad serving products and analytics/reporting tools in building iOS apps
- Continuous Build & Test Automation experience
- Experience working with entertainment, games, news, or sports-related properties preferred
- Understanding of streaming video and DRM concepts
- Knowledge of Localization practices and concepts in X code
- Experience with Swift Package Manage
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed