Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We are looking for an IT Compliance / Risk Analyst in Columbus, Ohio to support our client by helping to assess and manage IT risks and compliance tasks for all business units and control networks. This person will work to ensure that risk is being managed, critical resources are being kept compliant, and violations are acted upon to resolution. This person will also track and monitor the overall progress of IT risks and compliance issues and their remediation, and ensure issues are communicated to all necessary parties and resolved in a timely fashion.
Specific job duties include:
- Work with SMEs to incorporate performance of SOX/NIST testing procedures in meeting the requirements of the business process being tested.
- Prepare test plans for IT SOX controls in compliance with quarterly IT SOX/NIST requirements, including the gathering of supporting documentation.
- Perform quarterly testing within the timeline.
- Maintain properly documented testing evidence and results within IT SOX compliance site and perform quarterly upload to SOX compliance database.
- Identify potential control deficiencies while working with support teams and process owners to uncover root cause and request implementation plans to alleviate weaknesses.
- Maintain current knowledge regarding changes to processes that could affect the IT SOX/NIST control universe.
- Assist with the identification, assessment, and management of IT Risk.
- Assist with regular reviews and management of all IT policy and standards for service providers and business units.
- Work closely with IT, business unit professionals, project managers, etc. to perform and/or support risk management processes.
- Drive resolution of identified risk, reviewing, analyzing and reporting on current risk status as directed by the Director of IT.
- Prepare for and help facilitate regular risk review meetings with the service provider and prepare results and status information for IT and business leaders as requested.
- Resolve or escalate issues related to risk management in a timely manner.
- Work closely with IT to resolve related issues and help ensure accurate reporting of risk.
- Review monthly/annual forecast of expenses for the IT budget, and analyze and report variances to budget.
- Facilitate audits of processes related to risk management
This position requires a 4 year degree in information systems (preferred) or business administration or process management, along with relevant work experience. Ideal candidates will possess the following experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in Sarbanes Oxley audits, information systems audits and IT Operations
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure components, trends and best practices
- Excellent analytical abilities, including process analysis and development, problem solving and root cause analysis
- Knowledge of COSO, and/or NIST 800-53 control framework/controls
- Experience working closely with service providers and delegating operational activities to them, as directed by a director or manager
- Solid skills with computers, operating systems and software (MS Office Suite, MS Project, and other IT applications) and ability to learn new technical concepts quickly
- Strong teaming skills, collaboration, negotiation, communication, organizational, people management and conflict resolution skills
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed