IT Field Technician | 949041
Our Dublin, Ohio client is seeking an IT Field Technician for a full-time opportunity involving responding to incoming support calls and emails. Will be responsible for opening / working / closing help desk tickets.
**This position is on-site at the Dublin office and at client locations. The expectation is that this employee will be in the field 2 to 3 days per week and in the office the rest of the time.
**Estimated salary: $42,000-52,000/yr.
- Install equipment at client locations with fastidious attention to detail ensuring a seamless start to finish experience for our clients
- Provide clients with Mobile Device, Desktop and Laptop Support
- Efficiently Install/Configure Desktop (Windows and Mac) Operating Systems
- Migrate User Data
- Provide clients with Office 365 Support and Guidance
- Active Directory management
- Troubleshoot/Remediate Hardware, Software, Network and Printing Issues
- Facilitate New Device Configuration onto Client Networks
- Complete and Articulate Customer Network Audits
- Create Client Infrastructure Documentation
- Help Desk or Field Support Experience
- Exemplary Customer Service Skills
- CompTIA A+ and Network + (or Commitment to Completing Within 6 Months of Hire)
- MTA – Operating, Networking and Security Fundamentals (or equivalent)
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Windows and MacOS
- Clean driving record – this position requires use of a company vehicle
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed