IT Help Desk | 948912
Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Dublin, Ohio client is seeking an IT Help Desk for a full-time opportunity.
- Respond to incoming support calls and emails
- Open/Work/Close Help Desk Tickets
- Provide Our Clients With Mobile Device, Desktop and Laptop Support
- Efficiently Install/Configure Desktop (Windows and Mac) Operating Systems
- Migrate User Data
- Provide Our Clients with Office 365 Support and Guidance
- Troubleshoot/Remediate Hardware, Software, Network and Printing Issues
- Facilitate New Device Configuration onto Client Networks
- Complete and Articulate Customer Network Audits
- Create Client Infrastructure Documentation
- Help Desk or Technical Support Experience
- Exemplary Customer Service Skills
- CompTIA A+ and Network + (or Commitment to Completing Within 6 Months of Hire)
- MTA – Operating, Networking and Security Fundamentals (or equivalent)
- Basic network troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Windows and MacOS
We offer an outstanding benefits package to our valuable employees:
- Financial assistance for ongoing professional development and training
- Positive, team-focused environment
- 100% paid employee health insurance premiums
- Affordable Dental and Vision Plan
- Flexible PTO
- Mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Team lunches and outings
- Retirement savings
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed