Our client in Columbus, Ohio is seeking an experienced Information Security Analyst who will resolve and escalate issues related to security operations in a timely manner under the direction of the IT Manager. This person should have a passion for systems, networks, and security work and will focus on securing user and computer identity, while assisting with maintenance and upkeep of hardened security posture.
- Responsible for monitoring & maintaining the layered security capabilities within our client’s infrastructure and application.
- Will respond to computer security breaches and viruses.
- Manage & Support Identity & Access Management (IAM) tools including setting up SAML authentication, and coordinating workflows
- Manage & support Vulnerability Management (VM) tools including deployment, monitoring, reporting.
- Proactively monitor systems security tools (IDPS, SIEM, AV, EDR, DLP, others) and responds to security incident(s)
- Manage & support Security User Awareness Training & Phishing campaigns
- Participate & contribute in other Security activities, including but not limited to:
- Hardening of Endpoints
- 3rd Party Vendor Risk Assessments
- Security standards enhancements
- implementation and monitoring of security measures for the protection of computer systems, storage, infrastructure and cloud applications
- Researches attempted breaches of data security, recommends solutions for rectifying security weaknesses
- Keeps abreast of trends related to IT Security threats and recommends modifications accordingly.
- Participate in proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs and solutions and provide recommendations
- Plan/automate/deploy new infrastructure and security capabilities
- Automate routine security tasks
- 2+ years’ experience in IT Security, Networking or System Administration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Industry certifications: Security+, GSEC, CEH, Cisco, or equivalent desired
- Experience in network infrastructure and/or system administration such as:
- Network security architecture, firewalls, VPN, NAC, segmentation, IPAM, VMWare
- Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) and Malware detection tools and techniques
- Web Proxy technologies
- Experience & support of multiple Operating Systems such as Windows desktop & server, Linux, & Mac OS
- Active Directory, Group Policy administration
- Windows operating systems, powershell, Sysmon, & command line tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple & competing priorities.
- Ability to handle confidential and security information in an appropriate manner
- Preferred experience in the following areas:
- OKTA/Identity Access Management (IAM) tools and technologies
- Security Incident and Event Monitor (SIEM) tools and technologies
- Vulnerability Management tools and technologies
- Cloud Security tools and technologies
- Manages Complexity
- Ensure Accountability
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Plans and Aligns
- Tech Savvy
- Action Oriented
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed