Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client in Columbus, Ohio is seeking an IT Service Delivery Manager contractor who will be responsible for creating and implementing a Service Catalog outlining and defining all services offered by the IT Organization that can deliver expected results; by working collaboratively with the Application, Development and Business teams to define expected Service Level Agreements and obtaining buy-in from each in regard to appropriate SLA’s.
- 7 – 10+ years hands-on experience with Windows, Outlook, Printer Management, Hardware / Software Configurations, Technical Troubleshooting
- 7 – 10+ years hands-on experience solving technical issues within a Helpdesk environment, Call or Support Center
- 7+ years IT experience
- 6-8 years’ experience managing Helpdesk and Desktop Support Professionals in a large 300+ user environment
- Experience developing performance metrics, KPA’a, KPI’s, along with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting of personal computer technologies
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Office software, including Outlook/Exchange & Virtualization
- Knowledge of networking topologies, including wireless and MDM (Airwatch).
- Exposure to Mac workstations in a windows Domain and familiarity w/Adobe Creative suite (c3-c6).
- Ability to manage projects and handles multiple tasks in an organized fashion
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work collaboratively / cross functionally and influence stakeholders; manage and balance stakeholder expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and improve complex processes and track record of leading / delivering projects.
- Experience supervising or managing a team of technical service representatives
- Experience working in the Retail Industry required.
- This individual will also be responsible for researching and finding areas of opportunity for increased performance of staff.
- Building processes to measure KPI of individuals in the department and manage to those KPI.
- Plan for future initiatives and growth depending on business need and communicate timely up the chain of command as issues arise or as solutions to
increase performance are considered.
- This individual needs to be focused on increasing efficiency, production, revenue, market share, and competitive ranking in all decisions and processes that are implemented.
- This individual will additionally be responsible for objective prioritization of projects and impact analysis’ regarding those projects and setting up and adhering to standards and procedures in the group to facilitate prioritization of all projects.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed