We have an immediate need for an IT Support Manager who will provide onsite support for internal users and handle daily IT hardware needs for the physical office.
**Will require COVID Vaccine**
- Bachelors’ degree from accredited university
- Attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial and team-minded
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Strong work ethic
- Microsoft Admin experience or working with Azure is a plus
- CRM experience is a plus
- Experience with Office 365 Admin Portal is preferred
- Day to day support – ticketing
- Working with firewalls, switches, servers etc.
- Assist in enhancing hybrid work technology
- Manage day-to-day relationship with Managed Service Provider
- Continually harden security posture of the firm
- Handle routine activities within Office 365 Admin Portal
- Train end users around new and existing hardware/software
- Create and troubleshoot processes within business CRM system (Salesforce)
- Ensure ongoing health of firewalls, wireless points, etc.
- Address downtime issues relating to any technology
- Participate in mapping the firm’s technology vision (phone system, cloud vs. on-prem, etc.)
- Make recommendations to management around technology spending
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed