Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
This IT Support (onsite) contract position is responsible for technical support for associates in a global 24/5 omni-channel tiered support environment. This position is primarily responsible for general IT support as well as performing physical or remote troubleshooting procedures and solving technical problems on computer hardware, software, Audio/Video components, and network connectivity. This will include, but is not limited to laptops, peripherals, multiple operating systems, and various commercial and customer proprietary software. The role is responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
This position will report into the IT Global Enterprise Support Regional Manager.
- Be a responsible party for day to day IT support and serve as a single point of contact for internal customers regarding IT issues, requests, and queries
- Proactively monitor ticket queues, Chat and Phone to provide support to client associates
- Perform core competencies of triage, assignment, request fulfillment, and issue remediation
- Provide general IT support; troubleshoot IT-related problems
- Adhere to established ticket handling procedures
- Work within the ITSM system to ensure all tickets are responded to and updated per process for the benefit of the customer
- Escalate unresolved calls to the next level support team following established protocols
- Provide exceptional professional customer service to internal associates in all interactions
- Provide support for a far ranging list of technologies including: Linux, Microsoft and Mac OS, Google productivity suite including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Blue Jeans Meetings, Desk phones, mobile devices, WIFI etc.
- Support business meetings including Audio Visual needs and conference room AV equipment
- Work closely with your peers across the globe in ensuring the GES IT Support organization provides a consistent global support experience
- Respond to emergency situations as assigned
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned by your manager
- Develop relationships and engage with the key business stakeholders within your responsible offices
- Maintain the IT knowledge management lifecycle (create, modify, and retire) following established process
- Willingness to travel up to 10% to other offices or events
- 2+ years of IT support experience
- Exceptional customer service skills / Ability to fulfill the role as a customer advocate
- Very good technical troubleshooting skills
- Direct interaction with customers and clients in a corporate environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced support environment with shifting priorities
- Willingness and ability to work in a highly collaborative team
- Previous experience in a chat and phone based support role
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of office technologies such as networking, telephony, and audio visual equipment
- Must be very organized and able to multitask and work in a sometimes stressful environment
- Has a sense of urgency when the situation calls for it
- Experience with and passion for driving change and continual improvement
- English language proficiency (written and verbal)
- Process and procedure driven while still being able to maintain an innovative mindset
- ITIL certified or a strong knowledge of ITIL principles
- Technical knowledge of Linux, Microsoft, Apple OS
- Experience supporting productivity platforms
- Experience working in an IT Ticketing System (such as ServiceNow or Remedy)
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed