Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a remote contract-to-hire opening for an IT Systems Analyst who will lead the business analysis efforts for implementations and large, multi-line projects; reviews, analyzes and documents internal and client user needs; and provides mentorship and leadership within the business analysis team.
Looking for someone with skills to talk to the business and developers to be able to write detailed ETL system requirements.
- 5+ years experience in analyzing and documenting requirements related to IT projects of data warehousing, IT application / product development, ETL, data modeling, reporting, data visualization.
- 5+ years experience with Oracle SQL or PL/SQL to query data
- Experience using TOAD a plus
- Good understanding of SDLC process and procedures
- Experience in gathering and documenting requirements related to enterprise initiatives projects, system migration or upgrade projects, data warehousing and visualizations
- Good understanding of software technologies systems and operations
- Working experience with SAP BO, Tableau, SAP HANA is an added advantage
- Ability to come up with plan and business analysis approach
- Effective Requirement Elicitation, Use case modeling and creation, data mining, Data flow diagram, data dictionary, decision analysis
- Good interpersonal, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Ensure timely communication with to various stake holders
- Knowledge and expertise in detailed systems analysis, Data mining, data flow diagrams, data dictionary creation, data mapping, decision analysis metrics
- Knowledge of data analysis with strong SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in multiple projects in parallel and manage time effectively
- Bachelor’s degree required; major in computer science field preferred.
- Leads the requirements management efforts for large projects to include new client implementations and large strategic projects; devises and executes a requirements management plan for assigned projects; and takes ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project.
- Identifies and understands stakeholders; initiates and facilitates meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
- Works with project managers, project requestors, operations, business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements; provides business related IT knowledge to clients and business representatives during the requirements management process.
- Produces project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required, using standard templates.
- Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
- Mentors team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
- Travels as required.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed