Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client is looking for a talented Java Developer for the Connected Care Clinical Platform, where clinical tools and the Patient Repository are currently under development and also now supporting other ecosystem platform products. Patient Repository has millions of patients and billions of patient facts available to form a longitudinal patient record. Patient Repository derives clinical facts and stores them onto the patient record. Some of this data involves machine learning-driven predictive data elements to help drive better patient outcomes.
- This candidate would stand up virtually every morning with the team for about 15 minutes to speak to the stories on the board, discuss any operational support items, and pair with team members to collaboratively push out new features.
- They would also participate in entry/exit amigos, architecture conversations/decisions, team/product/initiative/situational retros, meetings with stakeholders, product reviews, and even enjoy a virtual weekly team happy hour filled with remote good times.
- Minimum of a high school diploma and around 3-5 years of experience building software with teams
- Team player and good communicator
- Java / JVM experience
- Unit testing and clean coding
- The candidate will have experience with Java and message and event-based systems, working large data sets, and clean coding practices.
- Unit and test-driven practices are required for consideration.
Nice to Haves:
- CI/CD experience
- Secure coding practices
- Familiar with Cloud technologies
- Message and event-driven architecture experience
- Experience with large data sets
- Understanding of ePHI and HiTrust
- Experience with AWS and/or GCP cloud technologies
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed