Our client in Coraopolis, PA has a direct hire opportunity for a Java / Spring Boot Engineer who will be working part onsite/hybrid. Client platforms include Java, Spring Boot, Elastic Search, Kafka. Ideally, you’ll have experience in a couple of them.
As a Java / Spring Boot Engineer you will:
- Bring at least 3-5 years of experience to the table
- Work collaboratively with designers, product managers, and engineers
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies and modern practices
- Identify and communication technology problems and prepare remedies
- Build and ship high-quality code at a rapid pace
- Work with open source tools to build new technologies
- Participate in design thinking activities to improve the user experience
- Work with great people at our sprawling Pittsburgh campus that includes sports leagues, a world-class health club, and a dynamic culture
- Continuously learn modern software design and development core practices, utilizing articles, MeetUps, conferences, tech talks, etc.
- Review and discuss code with engineering peers and leaders to understand best practices and optimal design patterns
- Take the initiative to drive new ideas and projects
- Increase your business acumen by consistently learning about other parts of the business
- Support and mentor new members of the Software Engineering team
Lastly, here’s some stuff that won’t be part of your day-to-day.
- Work in a silo
- Be limited by project plans
- Find yourself stuck in a boring cube
- Pay to park or be stuck in a corporate high-rise
- Be pigeonholed into proprietary and stagnant codebases
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed