Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Java / SQL Engineer with our Columbus, Ohio client team builds and operates the clinical data lake. This team imports and exports clinical patient data for use in other applications, as well as commercial reporting and analytics products. The data lake consists of multiple products, including managed file transfer (MFT); data parser, router, and compliance filter; and patient matching and de-identifications services.
The Data Ingestion Team Responsibilities include:
- Acquiring clinical data from multiple systems, including Pharmacy Dispensing Systems
- Securely routing the data from source systems to multiple data consumers through the secure data router & vault
- Managing customer on-premise software for data acquisition
- Batch and streaming data capabilities to support business needs
- Enriching data elements as data is routed through the data vault
- Ensuring data usage compliance of all data feeds to consumers
- Patient mastering and de-identification services
- Daily operations and support
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience in delivering software products in an agile software development methodology
- Working knowledge of two or more technologies preferred (Java required)
- Attention to details are a must
- Database performance, SQL, and schema management is required
- Clinical data experience is preferred
- Experience with an ETL solution is preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed