Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client in Columbus, Ohio is seeking a Java Web Services Engineer to assume the development duties of a J2EE based application with a significant number of integration points into a variety of backend systems. The right candidate will be the key technical developer for an application that relies heavily on Java technologies for a targeted project implementation.
***Must be onsite following COVID***
The ideal candidate will possess a wide variety of technical experience as well as the ability to function in a corporate environment.
- Must be able to learn quickly and take the initiative to identify and solve problems.
- Must have a proven background in developing applications in a J2EE and Java Web services environment.
- Prior knowledge of regulatory driven systems is a plus.
- Java Web Services
- Message Broker
- JSP & JSPF
- Spring Boot
- PCF MUST HAVES: J2EE, SQL, Web Services
- Serve as J2EE/Java Web Services/Dojo developer for a portfolio of applications used by regulatory business users.
- Work closely with external team and technical lead on implementation of design.
- Follow client SDLC.
- Work effectively within large, matrixed project teams.
- Collaborate with internal peers and third party partners
- Experience working in an Agile environment
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed