Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Laboratory Assistant. A Laboratory Assistant is needed in Tucson, AZ for a great contract opportunity with our client. In this role, the Lab Assistant will maintain laboratory instruments and equipment on a daily, monthly, and quarterly basis. Additionally, this person will prepare reagents and monitor instruments for bulk reagent levels, order and stock office and laboratory supplies and equipment, perform onsite servicing and technical support of various lab equipment including Benchmark autostainers, and manage incoming/outgoing stained slide and/or reagent shipments. They may support several different functional lab spaces and groups.
- Performs daily, monthly and quarterly instrument and equipment maintenance and cleaning tasks.
- Monitors and maintains usage logs for all equipment and instruments.
- Monitors, schedules and delivers portable equipment for calibration and maintains necessary paperwork.
- Troubleshoots minor equipment malfunctions by performing operational tests.
- Monitors and prepares bulk reagents daily.
- Maintains stock room and monitors and/or orders lab supplies inventory.
- Schedules internal equipment repairs and preventative maintenance as necessary.
- Prepares and schedules incoming and outgoing stained slide and/or reagent shipments.
- Able to work independently.
- Strong communications skills, verbal and written.
- Attention to detail in written instructions and documentation.
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds.
- Ability to work with some non-hazardous chemicals. (training and PPE will be provided)
- Ability to use hand tools such as screwdrivers, wrenches, nut-drivers and various other hand tools.
- Ability to use test equipment such as flow meters, pH meters, precision weight scales, and pressure meters.
- Knowledge of and skill in inventory management.
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed