Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client is currently seeking a Lead AEM Developer for the Adobe National Business Unit. This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. The position is mainly remote, however, light travel is expected when client travel restrictions lift in 2022 (less than 5%).
Heavy growth opportunity. Great work/life balance.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients.
- As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- The Lead Adobe AEM Web Content Management Developer will play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions.
- You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe’s Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Work with junior developers to mentor.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- 4+ years of experience implementing Adobe AEM 6.4 and later required; AEM 6.5 is a plus. Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications.
- Minimum of 7 years software development experience
- Minimum of 5 years with J2EE programming experience required
- Experience mentoring junior developers, code reviews etc.
- Familiar with DevOps best practices a+
- Experience integrating AEM Cloud Services is a+ (Test & Target, Analytics…)
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed