Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a Contract to Hire opportunity for a Lead Network Architect who has responsibility for the voice, data, and telecommunication services for the client enterprise.
Hybrid position with 2 days on site (Tuesday and Wednesday) at either Columbus, OH or Marysville, IN client locations.**
- As the Lead Network Architect reporting to the Manager of Network Projects, you will work closely with the Architecture, Security, Infrastructure, and the Application Development team to provide overall architectural leadership for Security across client.
- As the Lead Network Architect, you will provide architecture leadership for the current and future client technology environment within the network domain.
- This includes working with business leaders and service providers to develop and implement network architecture strategies, as well as developing methodologies and processes to ensure compliance to those strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience in voice, LAN, WAN, cloud connectivity, or similar network architecture/engineering technology
- Cisco ACI experience
- Experience with enterprise level CISCO ACI deployments
- Experience with SDN and SDWAN deployment
- Knowledge of SCADA networks
- CISCO certifications
- Cybersecurity knowledge
- Experience with legacy and new computing architectures
- Experience developing multi-year strategic IT plans.
- Experience estimating work efforts to network projects.
- Experience applying ITIL.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Research technology industry and market trends for a domain
- Identify opportunities to invest in emerging technologies.
- Collaborate closely with peer Architects and IT staff to drive client objectives.
- Develop and maintaining network technology roadmaps.
- Establish best practices and standards and track adoption of standards.
- Provide network architecture consulting as needed on all major initiatives as assigned.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed