Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
As a member of our client’s Information Technology Department, the M365 SharePoint Online & Teams Administrator will work with all stakeholders in the analysis of business needs and assist in the design of appropriate SharePoint or Teams solutions. Technical responsibilities will include implementing custom workflow, collaboration, and document management solutions in both Microsoft SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams.
- Work with all levels of business to determine business needs and how to address them in either SharePoint or Teams.
- Design, create, and organize site collections that support efficient business process workflows. This includes participating in user interface design.
- Work with business users and managers to document and analyze workflows that will be automated in SharePoint and/or Teams.
- Work with members of IT to create customized solutions and how to best implement, support, and use these developed solutions.
- Assist with minor customization tasks, such as modifications to look-and-feel of SharePoint site collections, sub-sites, or Teams sites.
- Create design and functionality documents to ensure user and department requirements are accurately recorded.
- Participate in design “mock up” and testing sessions.
- Assist in providing training to business leaders and end users.
- 2-3 years’ experience
- 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study preferred
- Proven experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online administration.
- Proven Experience in Microsoft SharePoint Online and Teams implementations.
- User interface design experience.
- Experience in Microsoft Teams administration.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Keen attention to detail.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed