Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a remote contract opportunity for a Microsoft 365 Technical Architect / Administrator who will administer, support and be the subject matter expert for the company’s Microsoft Microsoft 365 platform, and specifically for Exchange Online. Plans, designs, implements projects for the evolution and optimization of the Microsoft 365 tenant (email migrations, data governance and retention policies implementations, products adoption, Mobile Device Management, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Microsoft 365, especially Exchange Online
- Very good knowledge of Active Directory and DirSync
- Specific knowledge of Microsoft Microsoft Teams and real-time communications
- Very familiar with Windows PowerShell for task automation and configuration.
- Good understanding of all aspects related to Microsoft 365 compliance, security, anti-spam tools
- Hands on experience in emails migrations to/from Microsoft 365, including hybrid scenarios
- Critical thinking skills, accountability and taking ownership of issues and projects
- Excellent English communications skills (written and verbal) and ability to work both independently and in a group
- Ability to prepare, plan and run training sessions for users
- Use of Microsoft Office products to create and maintain documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in a technically related field of study or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Maintains knowledge of assets and coordinates changes as required
- Creates all required technical documentation in accordance with company change control and project management processes and procedures
- Works with internal business partners to collect their demand and plan solution
- Troubleshoot issues interfacing other teams including the Global Service Desk and the Network Operations Center
- Provides after hours on-call support in case of issues escalations
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed