Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The MicroStrategy Administrator / Developer in this contract role will support the administration and development of multiple MicroStrategy environments including Enterprise Data Warehouse, Digital Reporting Mart, and Self Service as well as several mobile applications.
- Experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence application technologies.
- Core competency in MicroStrategy 2021 software and architecture, including Clustering, Visual Insights, Enterprise Manager, Intelligence Cubes, Command Manager, Object Manager, Distribution Services, Multisource and Mobile Dashboards.
**Remote until team returns onsite**
- Designing, developing, and supporting MicroStrategy reports / dashboards based on business requirements.
- This candidate will have development, test/validation, support and administration tasks within the MicroStrategy environments. These responsibilities include but are not limited to configuring project architecture, developing metrics, attributes, hierarchies, performing user and user group maintenance, monitoring system performance and technical infrastructure and end user and application support responsibilities.
- Maintaining optimal performance of the application, performance monitoring, capacity planning, and tuning for multiple projects.
- Ownership of project schemas and all aspects of MicroStrategy Administration functions for projects, servers, user & security administration.
- Maintain the MicroStrategy QA environments for testing and evaluation of future application versions and products.
- Manage migration of development, QA and production MicroStrategy projects and objects.
- Perform software installations (patches and upgrades), configuration, backups and recovery
- Performing application administration, participation in load testing exercises, partnering with the server and network teams to maintain application reliability.
- Interacting effectively with vendor and managing open support cases.
- Responsible for effectively applying the use of Desktop, Architect, Administrator, Web, Object Manager, Command Manager, Narrowcaster, Scan MD, MD Doctor, Enterprise manager, Diagnostic Tracing, and Integrity Manager
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed