Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a full time remote opportunity for a talented .NET Developer who will play a crucial part in the support of an eCommerce platform and custom-built Microsoft .NET web applications. This is a chance to work on a high traffic platform and enhance the customer experience for eCommerce customers.
A well-rounded background in server technologies and software solutions is required. A successful candidate will take ownership of development projects and improve upon existing web applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- End to end development: design, develop, test and fix bugs
- Troubleshoot current code base and apply fixes
- Collaborate with development and design teams to create functional and intuitive applications
- Work closely with the IT team to design deployment procedures for products and take ownership of rollouts to assure success
- Write C# code for new web applications or perform updates to existing codebases that can be easily understood and maintained
- Develop software solutions compliant with enterprise architecture, processes, procedures and protocol
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive .NET and .NET core experience
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong background in multi-tenant single code base web applications
- Version control (GIT)
- Experience developing and supporting enterprise business applications using Microsoft .NET technologies as they apply to Web development (MVC, WCF, REST APls)
- Experience with TSQL and Microsoft SQL Server
- Telerlk for NET experience
- Knowledge of ReactJS a plus
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Knowledge of optimized web server configurations and have experience scaling web applications
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed