Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a remote contract need for a .NET Programmer who will be supporting build projects for a Combined Workflow application. Responsible for hands on design and development of application (.NET framework / SSIS Jobs).
- Support integrations
- Assist in estimation of future work and changes
- Work with the business on enhancements
- Coach/mentor junior developers as needed. Act as a Lead
- Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
- Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Develops technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Solutions are innovative and consistent with organization objectives
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Experience with C# .NET
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience working on an Agile team
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins / Concourse
- Experience building web applications in Angular or React web frameworks
- Experience writing unit tests for web and microservice-based applications
- Experience practicing Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Working knowledge of two or more technologies preferred
- Experience building microservice based applications
- Experience leading projects/initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- 4+ years experience in related field preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
- Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems.
- Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
Nice to haves:
- Experience using GitHub
- Experience practicing Pair-Programming
- Experience using Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Experience using Containers
- Experience with Kubernetes, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, or VMWare Tanzu
- Experience with Java a plus
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed