Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
NetSuite Business Systems Analyst. Our Austin, TX client has a direct hire opportunity available for an experienced NetSuite Business Systems Analyst to work collaboratively with business stakeholders, project managers, software developers, and company leadership to analyze business problems, formulate solutions, and drive them to completion and recognition of results. The role will engage with internal stakeholders to understand their business needs, identify and analyze possible solutions, and deliver business value through technology and process improvements.
- Bring deep domain expertise in one or more of the following areas: Supply Chain, Logistics, and/or Warehouse Operations
- Establish deep domain expertise in client business units’ processes and interdependencies, and in the tools and technologies that enable business units to make better business decisions, access and utilize their data, and improve their processes
- Serve as a trusted advisor to business unit leadership and C-level executives
- Organizationally live outside your business units, but be an integral part of those teams
- Be accountable for internal customer satisfaction, business results, and team performance
- Work with business unit leadership to define inter- and intra-departmental project scope, priorities, and success metrics
- Collaborate with Project Management and Technology leads to plan, execute, and manage project delivery
- Perform and facilitate the analysis of requirements, tradeoffs, priorities, and solutions, and make recommendations to business units
- Provide input to and help manage the enterprise technology roadmap
- Quickly and accurately assess system abilities/limitations against business needs
- Triage and troubleshoot reported system issues
- Escalate risks and issues for analysis and drive mitigation/resolution plans
- Plan and execute organizational change management activities
- Responsible for upholding the Core Values and being a valuable member of the team
- Other tasks as defined by Management
This role requires expertise and technological savvy that will allow you to quickly become a trusted advisor and partner to the business.
- 7+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Consultant or Enterprise Software Product Owner
- Deep domain expertise in one or more of the following areas: Supply Chain, Logistics, and/or Warehouse Operations
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite ERP and/or Oracle Cloud WMS (aka Logfire WMS)
- Experience with Agile methodologies, requirements gathering, user stories, defining business value, and working alongside developers and architects
- Ability to understand technical constraints and issues
- Solid analytical and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills – both technical and non-technical
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to adapt and thrive in a high-growth, fast-moving organization.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines and producing high quality work
- Ability to work independently and remain flexible and organized throughout projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to establish and maintain high levels of customer trust and confidence
- Familiarity with Atlassian SDLC tools a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed