Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client, a fast growing home health network is looking for a Network Engineer to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, the Network Engineer will be a member of the IT Infrastructure team responsible for implementing and maintaining a high performance, highly available environment supporting users throughout the organization.
In this role you will present recommendations for moderately complex challenges and business needs. You will design, implement, operate and improve networking and network services including switches, routers, firewalls, monitoring and alert, configuration management, and servers. You will have the opportunity to make a large impact to the organization by introducing, or improving upon existing, technology solutions and increase your skills by working with new technologies.
- Provide a secure, high performing and highly available environment for clients and servers
- Timely awareness and resolution of service impacting events
- Prevention of service impacting events through active monitoring and alerting
- Technical resolution for escalated complex technical issues
- Receive work items from a ticketing system and provide timely responses, resolve, and documentation
- Establish and maintain effective professional relationships across the business and with external business partners
- Identify, measure and report on key performance indicators for the environment
- Proactively address potential capacity issues by purchasing required licenses and hardware
- Establish infrastructure in new office locations and perform migrations where required
- Communicate service impacting events to customers and stakeholders
- Identify areas of opportunities, propose and implement solutions
- Improve work quality by creating standard operating procedures and gaining adoption
- Improve effectiveness of team members by promoting an environment of knowledge sharing
- Compliance and adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Attends in-office meetings, participates in meetings, and attends educational programs as needed
- 6+ years total relevant work experiences
- 3+ years Windows networking
- 3+ years switching, routing, and wireless networking
- 3+ years establishing and supporting secure network access (VPN, Site-to-site, etc.)
- 3+ years software defined networking (SD-WAN)
- 3+ years configuring and troubleshooting security appliances and applications
- 3+ years configuring and maintaining monitoring and alerting
- 3+ years installing and maintaining UPS and BBU devices
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results with multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment while being self-motivated and independent
- Positive attitude and ability to technically mentor other team members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, OneNote)
- 2+ year college degree in relevant field of study or equivalent working
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed