Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a remote contract opportunity for a Network Engineer who will work closely with Senior Engineers to design, build, configure and troubleshoot network security devices as needed for projects. Performs Palo Alto Firewall and F5 WAF project build functions.
**Will require availability off-hours and weekends as needed for production cutovers.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of network security concepts and working experience including but not limited to F5 Load Balancers, WAF concepts, Palo Alto firewalls, Panorama, Prisma Access, Cisco ASA.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of networking concepts and systems including routing, switching, WAN/LAN, WLANs, Cisco & HP network devices.
- Working experience with GCP, AWS networking and security is a plus
- Working experience with F5 ASM, policy implementations and troubleshooting is a plus.
- Working experience with Sophos and Z scaler is a plus.
- Working experience with Ansible or Terraform is a plus.
- Demonstrates excellent problem-solving skills and ability to make independent decisions.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years’ experience in related field preferred
- 3+ years supporting enterprise applications
- Applicable technical certifications preferred
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed