Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Office 365 Engineer / Admin in this contract opening in Columbus, Ohio is responsible for day-to-day administration and management of the client’s centralized Microsoft Exchange system and Office365/Exchange Online administration in a hybrid environment.
This includes related components for anti-spam/anti-virus, archiving, mobile device support, and bulk e-mail systems utilizing technologies to ensure efficient mail flow and delivery to internal and external organizations.
- Provides technical guidance and as required assistance to service stakeholders. On-call during non-business hours.
- Resource will be required to perform certain work duties outside normal business hours from home.
- Must have internet access from home and be reachable via cell phone with smartphone capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of Exchange in a hybrid environment.
- In-depth knowledge of all Microsoft 365 applications: OneDrive, Teams, Bookings, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of PowerShell scripting and scripting automation.
- Knowledge of Exchange 2010/2013/2016, Office 365/Exchange Online, and supporting services.
- Knowledge of Office 365 applications such as Office Online, OneDrive, etc.
- Experience with collaboration services utilizing Box and other related based service offerings.
- Administration of email encryption services and technologies.
- Knowledge in PowerShell; create and maintain scripts/ application code utilizing PowerShell or appropriate coding language for administration and operation of email related services.
- Resource should be proficient in troubleshooting Exchange and scripting with PowerShell.
Desired: Knowledge of Linux would be very helpful.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed