Our client is currently seeking an innovative Operations Manager who will help establish and oversee processes that make the team more efficient and successful. We’re looking for a creative, organized problem-solver with an eye for detail and a bias for action.
- Evaluate and oversee agency’s operational processes, tools and platforms to streamline workflows
- Manage all team-wide subscriptions and relationships with vendors
- Implement and manage time tracking process and tool
- Update, systematize and manage processes, tools and templates across client work (reporting templates, kickoff process, etc.)
- Support VP, Growth and Operations in tracking contracts, client engagements and renewals
- Work closely with VP, Strategy and Culture on onboarding and employee experience initiatives
- Support recruitment by developing process, screening candidates and project managing
- Schedule and coordinate calls for CEO; assist on other operations-related tasks
- A self-starter attitude
- At least three years of experience working in operations, with a preference for agency experience
- Effective project management skills and the ability to adapt to changing needs and numerous assignments
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- A passion and interest in technology, and how it can help streamline workflows
- Ability to present information in a digestible way
- A strong work ethic and a commitment to providing quality work to client teams and clients
- Experience and ability to work effectively with a remote team
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desirable, but not a requirement for the position.
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed