Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A contractor is needed to fulfill the role of Oracle Developer for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) with our client. Responsibilities include development of Product Lifecycle Management applications using the current Oracle ADF, Oracle Business Intelligence Reports and SOA technologies. He/she will provide technical and development leadership and deliver on software products that will revamp, improve and enhance the capabilities of various PLM technology toolsets in support of engineering processes.
This position will work remotely with project managers/product leads, system engineers, fellow developers, systems administrators, and operations for a successful project completion.
Required Skills :
- Typically requires Bachelors degree in relevant discipline with a minimum of 9 years of experience; or Master’s degree in relevant discipline with 7 years of experience; or Doctorate in relevant discipline with 5 years of experience.
- Extensive understanding in: Software design and development, Software Development Lifecycle, Service Oriented Architecture, Enterprise Service Bus, Workflow and Business Process, ProductLifecycle Management, Product Data Management, Agile Development Methodology, DesignPatters, Best Practices.
- Extensive working experience and expertise with the following technologies: Oracle ADF 12c,Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Business Intelligence Reports, Oracle DBMS, PL/SQL, WebLogic,Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Advance skillset and in-depth working knowledge with: JDeveloper 12c, ADF Faces, ADF TaskFlow, ADF Business Components.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of effectively translating functional requirements into technical design and solutions.
- Continued interaction with stakeholders, project managers, software developers and configurators, system administrators, and line management in a remote team environment.
- Excellent leadership skills, demonstrated experience in guiding, synergizing and mentoring a team of developers through remote conferencing, email, and business meetings. Provide technology advisement and development direction with Oracle technology.
- Experience with web service development and deployment on Oracle ESB platform
- Experience with BPEL, BPM, BAM
- Experience with Git/GitHub (or similar repositories)
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns (e.g., MVC), Best Practices.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed