Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has a remote contract need for an Oracle ERP Integrations Engineer who will play a key role in an Oracle Cloud Transformation project to migrate from multiple legacy systems to a fully supported Oracle Cloud application over a multi-year multi-step roadmap.
Some of the modules in scope would be GL, FA, AP, AR, Expenses and Time Cash Management. Will deliver technical customization work spans across Reporting (Internal Oracle Fusion tool), Integrations (OIC+PaaS) and Conversions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- 9+ years of technical experience in Oracle ERP Projects
- Should have three or more project implementation experience on Cloud ERP with relevant cloud experience of 4+ years
- Extensive experience in designing integrations using Oracle’s iPaaS tools
- Should know about building integrations (Inbound to and Outbound from Oracle SaaS) with third parties using OIC and DBCS(ATP/ADW)
- Must be aware of best practices of migrating PaaS Solution including DBCS PLSQL/SQL codes, OIC Integrations etc.
- Sound experience in SOAP/REST Oracle Cloud API’s to Import and Export Master/Transactional data
- Relevant experience in reporting track status to Project Management and highlight any risks/issues with respect to deliverables
- Should have team management skills and have led a team in previous client engagements
- Role can be 100% remote
- Should know about cloud configuration and setup, Application Composer and Page Composer to build UI Extensions
- Should have experience performing Data conversions using FBDI Templates and Rapid Implementation Sheets with the ability to reconcile the data and correct it using ADFDi
- Should have expertise in developing BIP Reports, OTBI Reports, SmartView Reports and FRS Reports
- Must have strong expertise in SQL, PL/SQL and analytical skills
- Should have expertise in creating and scheduling Oracle Cloud ESS Jobs and BIP Jobs
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed