Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract opening for an Oracle Finance Tech Lead who will be responsible for reviewing and approving standard Oracle Fusion documents like MD50, MD70, DS140, etc. The role provides oversight of consultants and internal associates responsible across all design, build and deployment activities on heritage client systems.
- Deep understanding of Finance modules and processes, including O2F, O2C, A2R, P2P, and R2R
- Hands on experience with Oracle Fusion Financial Modules including Payables, Receivables, Procurement, Assets, Inventory, and General Ledger
- Experience in Oracle Fusion reporting, FBDI templates, custom developed solutions using PaaS and APEX.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion SCM modules is a bonus
- Architected and designed solutions in Oracle Fusion based on business requirements and desired capabilities
- Leveraged Oracle Fusion technical expertise to solve complex business requirements
- Ensures application designs are in alignment with architectural standards.
- Has worked independently and led a team of Developers and Systems Analysts
- Develop a deep understanding of how client functions, and ensure the Finance operations can seamlessly transition from Oracle EBS to Fusion
- Lead collaborative requirements gathering efforts with the business leaders
- Ensure the global Fusion design covers the local client requirements and gaps
- Develop, organize, and plan the local deployment of Oracle Finance modules and transition from heritage.
- Explain technical capabilities to Finance leaders
- Assign project work to heritage developers and perform technical reviews of their work
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed