Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has an immediate direct hire need for an Organizational Change Management Director / Lead whose role is to build capability. This position assists the client with managing all aspects of change associated with the transformation of the organization to align with business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organizational structures. This includes oversight and leadership of all organizational change management project team activities.
**Open to non-local candidates or fully remote**
- This person will focus on the people side of change.
- The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize stakeholder adoption and usage while minimizing resistance.
- The Change Management Lead will work with the project team and organizational leaders to insure adoption, utilization and proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Design, develop and implement change management strategies and plans
- Supervises execution of activities related to organizational change management and end user readiness
- Manages resolution of potential organizational obstacles
- Communicates and educates the user community on administrative system progress, objectives, and requirements to include a means by which to evaluate and ensure organizational readiness
- Works with process teams to ensure that new design elements are being appropriately communicated to the organization and effectively incorporated into end user training content
- Perform/assess Stakeholder and change impact analysis identifying potential project impacts/risks
- Complete overall change management assessment
- Identify and anticipate organizational challenges and/or resistance; develop risk mitigation plan
- Spearhead initiatives to develop employees’ understanding and acceptance of impacts on specific job roles, policies, technology impacts and business practices
- Manage change management activities in the OCM Roadmap
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field, required
- Master’s degree and human resource certifications, preferred
- 7+ years human resource business partner experience in a large organization, required
- 5+ years’ experience leading and practicing change management methodologies in support of large-scale projects (people, process, technology), required
- Possesses knowledge of the process areas being transformed and an understanding of how the process, including supporting system(s), integrates with other processes and initiatives
- Possesses knowledge and experience in end-user training strategy
Additional Key Qualifications:
- Subject matter expert who creates change management plans that directly align with and support overall business
- Sound understanding and practical application of change management methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Can deliver meaningful results on a large scale (national retail business).
- Strong consulting skills, including the capability to quickly identify and develop improvement
- High degree of comfort operating effectively in a complex, matrixed and metric driven
- Strong influencing skills.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed