Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
An OTC Manager is needed for a contract opening with our Orlando, FL client. The role manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines. Will assist the Finance Director with the end to end process design and governance for Credit management, Cash Applications, Deductions management and Collections activities with emphasis on process standardization and optimization across the business.
**Onsite / remote hybrid role**
- BS in Accounting / Finance required; CPA or MBA preferred.
- The successful candidate will have previous experience within OTC global process ownership, project management, SAP, and IT.
- Strong interpersonal communication, project management, technical skills, and the ability to interact with various levels of finance personnel and IT is a must.
- Extensive experience with SAP order to cash/FSCM required
- Project Management experience
- Business Analytics tool experience preferred (PowerBI/QlikView)
- Advanced Excel and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Access, Word, PowerPoint
- 10+ years of Accounting/Finance experience required
- 10+ years in Accounting/Finance leadership position preferred
- This position will be heavily involved with a large scope the OTC process transformation and support the implementation of multidivisional enterprise resource planning (ERP) and other enabling technologies to optimize the OTC process.
- Collaborate with AR Department to ensure alignment of priorities, and influence of results through working in a matrixed environment
- Assist in defining, designing and implementing the OTC roadmap to deliver targeted business benefits and ease of process use for the end user and external customer.
- Provide process and business systems expertise for business integrations including new business models
- Identify, drive, and monitor continuous improvements related to the OTC process area
- Document designed end to end processes
- Define and agree on KPI’s and performance measures associated with the end to end process
- Collaborate with customer service on key OTC initiatives and process efficiencies
- Ensure adequate and timely root cause analysis to understand problem drivers and implementation of necessary corrections and/or changes
- Project Manage the implementation of new processes and controls as needed
- Assists with review and analysis of the financial statements and trends specific to AR
- Transfer documented knowledge to team members
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed