PKI Platform Owner/Security Administrator – Remote | 957979
Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our St. Paul, Minnesota client has a remote contract opportunity for a PKI Platform Owner/Security Administrator will administer and manage the security system management activities for the PKI platform. This includes: maintenance, security config and guardrails, monitoring/alert management, case triage, analysis, vendor case management and relations, break/fix and fulfillment of business unit requests. Lead, coordinate and execute on general maintenance (O/S patching/product upgrades). Participate in strategic and tactical strategy for the PKI platform for our BTS – Medical Device Division/Prod Tech department.
- Microsoft CA knowledge and experience working with
- Experience managing Microsoft Servers, including IIS, Microsoft Certificate Authorities and OCSP
- Experience collecting and correlating information, problem isolation and root cause analysis skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills are required for this role
- 5+ years of experience working in an Information Security environment .
- 3+ years of experience working with PKI platform (enrollments, cert issuance and revoke activity.
- 4+ years Skills: strong initiative, team orientation and good problem solving skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, interpersonal skills, customer service skills, and communication skills,
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Assurance, or related field
- Participate in company-wide product security initiatives,
- Provide directional feedback on medical device security activities,
- Respond to customer inquiries,
- Communicate product security messaging,
- Facilitate external communications,
- Provide information security expertise.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed