A full time opportunity is available in Columbus, Ohio for a Procurement Lead whose role will be utilizing leading practices to develop, build, test and deploy the SAP solution of the future for their work team.
Hybrid 2-3 days onsite**
Estimated salary: $130K-$162K
- The Procurement Lead will work to standardize the business processes between the work team and Business Procurement team.
- The Procurement Lead will work to confirm that client business processes can be executed within a predefined template. The teams will create, build, test, and deploy a fully integrated end-to-end business solution.
- The Procurement Lead will work closely with the Process Leads, Systems Integrator, company Decision makers and Subject Matter Experts to identify, close gaps and change impacts by leveraging standard business processes with minimal technology developments.
- Effectively communicate issues, decisions reached, and/or the status of the project with various counterparts on the project team and within the business.
- Schedule and document business process fit sessions. Create solutions which are configurable within the ERP system, by utilizing standard industry leading practices and configuration
- Define and document process gaps and track the resulting business issues that will impact solution delivery.
- Ensure optimal utilization of technology solutions, with proper consideration given to “cost vs. benefits.”
- Highlight significant decisions that materially change the process from today and/or will result in significant system configuration or any customization.
- Maintain the business process hierarchy, which will clearly define the inputs and outputs from legacy systems.
- Define and execute unit testing, integration testing, and end user training.
- Identify master data sourcing, enrichment and conversions utilizing the tools executed by the data team.
- Conduct formal reviews at the completion of each stage with respective functional leadership team.
- Organize end to end scenarios for test cycle simulations, which will include the interfaces to and from legacy systems.
- Review all processes are fit for purpose and comply with legal and statutory requirements, and fully comply with company standards.
- Support development of the deployment roadmap and interim state.
- Create roles that conform with segregation of duty (SOD) requirements.
- Facilitate change management for the processes.
- Maintains close collaboration and relationships with integrations partner, team leads and business partners.
- Embrace and adopt program tools and method with solution governance and methodology.
- Attend and participate in all staff meetings
- Measure progress versus plan
- SAP experience desired
- 5 years of functional knowledge and understanding of current functional workflows
- 3 years of Procurement experience
- Process design and change experience in designated areas
- Strong analytical and interpersonal/communication skills required.
- Ability to understand process flows.
- Ability to take complex situations and simplify to deliver efficient and optimal business outcomes
- Ability to look at alternatives and assess cost/benefit relationships
- Ability to be open to change; strong listening skills
- Ability to take a long-term perspective, yet understand the “devil in the details”
- Ability to participate in team discussions, solicit input and facilitate decisions in a professional manner.
- Ability to multi-task and organize effectively to meet users’ expectations while working as part of a larger team.
- Great organization and time management skills with the desire to complete projects on time.
- Possess the ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Revel IT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might be the right candidate for this or our other open roles!
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed