Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract need for a Product Manager who will be responsible for the strategy, planning, delivery, performance and continuous improvement of products developed by the team. The role is work from home for time being. Prefer candidates live within a commutable distance to Columbus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Product Management, Business
- Five or more years in Product Management, Business Analysis, Information Technology, etc.
- Delivers value by solving customer/client needs with business solutions that make sense. Where applicable, this role supports Product Owners and development teams and ensure that there is clarity around the product vision and roadmap.
- As part of a highly matrixed/cross-functional team in order to achieve results/outcomes, this leader operates simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic mode while successfully managing multiple, complex initiatives under tight deadlines.
- Strategy & Roadmap:
- Owns the product and planning the product roadmap.
- Creates and defines the long-term vision and strategy for the product.
- Observes trends in the marketplace, identifies new potential outcomes or themes to be supported by the product.
- Outlines the go to market plan supporting the sales/adoption of the product, ensures the product meets the needs of the value stream(s) the product is involved.
- Conducts the necessary analysis to support the business case for the program strategy/execution /need.
- Uses data and facts to support decision making for senior leaders.
- Identifies capability gaps and drives products that unlock tangible business value.
- Participates in analysis of current and future trends, technology, competition, and client & customer needs to support strategy and product development.
- Identify key customer needs, usage and attitudes as basis for refining programs and messaging.
- Ensure the client’s programs are differentiated and well positioned against national competitors.
- Thinks strategically and understand the bigger picture, with a mindset that balances business priorities and customer priorities/expectations.
- Develops and articulates well thought out business cases and their financial / bottom line impacts.
- Drives business outcomes and value through customer centered solutions
- Product Definition and Delivery:
- Provides leadership and direction in the development of enhancements to improve efficiency, quality, and timeliness of operations.
- Develops detailed business requirements used to create product specifications and architecture.
- Ensures continued compliance with Information Security Policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and documented controls.
- Supports the product delivery team & method.
- Drives delivery of customer experience and meeting business priorities and demands.
- Works with cross-functional partners including CX and UX and Development to create compelling experiences that drive value in a safe, secure & sustainable manner.
- Product Performance and Continuous Improvement:
- Defines metrics to measure the success of the features and products put into the market.
- Ensures the value proposition is realized across customer touch points.
- Ongoing analysis and reporting of product performance, KPIs, market trends, as well as planning and forecasting.
- Identify, own and manage to key business drivers with support from Finance.
- Analyzes operational and technical issues and works to ensure process improvements include appropriate internal controls.
- Continuously seek ways to improve the product features and deliver excellent customer experience through system and process enhancements.
- Manage audit resolutions and process improvements requiring technology support and drive operational excellence (regulatory compliance, operational risk management, etc.)
- Creative, innovative thinking with the demonstrated ability to develop a range of alternative solutions using strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills and the ability to thoroughly investigate and make recommendations in a timely manner.
- Effective and articulately communicate vision to stakeholders.
- Effective communicator and presenter with ability to adjust message and filter details appropriately for the audience.
- Utilizes financial skills to understanding key revenue and expense drivers.
- Grasps and synthesize financial metrics around the product concepts as it relates to pricing, risk, sales trends and competitive information.
- Refine product management strategies through detailed analysis of key business drivers, ongoing competitive research, global market scan and review of marketing tactics.
- Product management and development, including analyzing customer behavior, analyzing competitors’ offerings and the industry landscape to enhance product offering and customer experience.
- Uses data to continuously inform and improve the product to meet customer and business needs.
- Financial management experience
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- End-to-end product delivery
- Foundation of product management/marketing management, at various levels; and lean startup methodology – design experiments by building MVPs to find product-market fit
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed