Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client is seeking an experienced Program Manager who will report directly to the Portfolio Management Office (PMO) Administrator and be expected to lead, participate in, or complete the following:
- Strategic alignment: Selecting and prioritizing projects that align with client’s current objectives
- Resource management: Planning and accounting for the capacity of the development and other technical staff needed for the projects
- Rough milestone planning for projects as they kick off
- Project portfolio controlling: Monitoring and evaluating the project progress
- Project support: Initiating communication and support for the project teams.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities: Ensuring the required steps occur, such as security reviews, for efforts.
- Manages, coordinates, and establishes priorities for complete life-cycle of projects including the planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of business solutions designed to meet requirements of various departments in the company, such as distribution, finance, and manufacturing.
- Designs project plans, which identify needs and define major tasks and milestones, based on scope, resources, budget, and personnel. Directs, controls, administers, and regulates an enhancement or development program.
- Ultimately responsible to the client. Primary responsibility is to drive the entire effort from start to finish.
- Must ensure that the program is completed on schedule and that the final product meets the business, technical, and established quality requirements.
- This resource will support and lead the client and also expected to assist in standardizing documentation and methods of executing these efforts.
- Responsible for the development of estimates for the enhancement or development effort in planning, analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation.
- Accountable for delivery of all work tasks identified in the program plan.
- Responsible for the capture and reporting of required program management metrics.
- Adjust and revise estimates when necessary.
- Ensure all changes to scope follow processes and are documented.
- Ensure new estimates are approved by the client and agreed upon.
- Adjust and revise estimates when necessary.
- Manage, and track the program progress against the program plan.
- Monitor project milestones and phases to ensure the project is on schedule. Take corrective actions if a project begins to slip its schedule.
- Prepares status reports on a periodic basis for program team, team leads, group leads, and program manager and appropriate stakeholders.
- Plan, organize, prioritize, and manage multiple work efforts across application teams.
- Develop the detailed program plan for the enhancement or development effort
- Accountable for the final program management evaluation review with stakeholders for approval upon program completion.
- Responsible to tailor and baseline all program templates.
- Accountable to schedule or monitor status reviews, peer reviews, program management inspections, and software quality assurance work product and process reviews with the appropriate designated resources.
- Notify team leads of project timelines, milestones, phases, work requests target dates, and approved executable work package.
- Communicate and work with users and client as necessary.
- Coordinate and present proposals to agencies as necessary.
- Analyze and distribute reports on program metrics associated with work items related to improvement measures.
- Ensure processes and activities are followed.
- 10+ years’ relevant experience
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study preferred
- Proven experience with a technical specialty across large and complex implementations and systems.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed