Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The Program Manager in this contract role is critical in delivering success and helping to enable and deliver next generation retail technology! This role can be focused in a number of exciting and innovative areas including eCommerce, Marketing, Omni-channel, Merchandising and Pricing, Supply Chain, Corporate Systems, Security and Infrastructure, Platform Engineering, Architecture, and others!
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Agile / Scrum certification (preferred, not required)
- PMP Certification (preferred, not required)
- OCM or CCMP Certification or knowledge (preferred, not required)
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience, with 1-3 years experience in retail
- Understanding of modern microservice-based architectures and methodologies and eCommerce environment
- 1-3 years of highly effective scrum management experience leading product and technology teams, as well as experience with agile-based tools.
- Experience and knowledge of organizational change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Proficient in Agile project management execution in a modern software environment via multiple methodologies (Agile, Scrum, SAFE)
- Program Management
- Scope, plan and execute programs and deliver key outcomes with minimal outside assistance that span across Technology teams, stakeholder groups and third parties.
- Manages Issues and Risks across program helping to remove barriers
- Provides ongoing Governance (reporting, monitoring, escalation, controls)
- Work with appropriate stakeholders, including outside parties, to undertake analysis and define options and recommendations, and ultimately deliver value.
- Drive alignment across stakeholder groups to enable delivery success.
- Supports the Portfolio management and prioritization process to achieve alignment between technology and business teams
- Support improvement in methodologies and deliverables, as well as collaboration practices and ways of working
- Supports program level reporting practices and alignment between financial tracking and value delivery.
- Portfolio Management
- Drive and grow delivery practices and tools, support change management efforts and provide enterprise governance process support
- Supports strategic planning activities across product and technology portfolios.
- Supports Portfolio prioritization, budgeting, and goal setting across products
- Ensures alignment or the organization and key stakeholders with product portfolio direction
- Supports ongoing Portfolio Governance activities (reporting, monitoring, escalation, controls)
- Measures and reports on the product portfolio (status, financials, issues & risks, etc.)
- Supports and drives financial management and vendor management activities (contract negotiations, SOW/PO/Invoice management, etc.
- Contributes to and makes recommendations for strategic plans in support of key objectives in a timely and fiscally responsible manner
- As needed, drives and supports team level delivery activities:
- Manages dependencies and defines work plans and action plans to help minimize or mitigate dependencies across the product teams and business teams.
- Integrated planning and roadmap alignment across product teams and business teams.
- Remove impediments for teams and shields teams from external interruptions
- Build schedules / plans (iterations, release plans, outcome roadmaps, activity & milestone plans
- Track and report on progress (milestone tracking, progress reporting)
- Facilitate ceremonies and manage the overall delivery process (iteration planning meetings, standups, recurring team meetings, retros, demos)
- Issue tracking and action planning / ownership
- Coordination, planning & alignment with teams/stakeholders; dependency tracking
- Resource planning and coordination; capacity planning and tracking
- Vendor management, planning and coordination; contracting
- Manage Change (change management, communications, storytelling, backlog management, scope change)
- Provide coaching/mentoring and training to build competencies across key technology and stakeholder groups
- Actively engages in self-learning and looks to grow skillsets and experience in the business, Scrum/Agile practices, Project & Program Management, Change Management, and Retail Commerce functions.
- Learns new technologies and best practices being used within other technology organizations through reading, tutorials, and videos
- Supports Continuous Learning activities focused around Lessons Learned and Feedback Consolidation
- Provides leadership, mentoring and coaching to team members.
- Fosters collaboration with team members to drive consistency across technology teams
- Participates in and contributes to learning activities around modern engineering practices (communities of practice)
- Leads large program to implement a Workforce Management solution, Reverse Logistics Management solutions and other key initiatives. This will include project/team level activities working directly with stakeholders across product teams and business functions to ensure successful execution and delivery of value and outcomes.
- Drives alignment and manages dependencies across programs, projects, and product / technology teams.
- Helps to manage project efforts and team level scrum activities ensuring consistency in execution and deliverables, while delivering value for athletes and teammates.
- May support change management and process improvement efforts, as well as help to manage vendors and third parties.
- Must exhibit the ability to lead managers and their teams and drive collaboration and alignment.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed